Friday 11 February 2011

Welcome to my new blog, ‘Protecting Madagascar’

I have recently been accepted onto a voluntary conservation and humanitarian programme based in Madagascar with the charity, Azafady. The two-month long programme comprises environmental projects and development, infrastructure and educational work with impoverished local communities.

Azafady is a reputable but small charity that is committed to improving the welfare of local people and to protecting Madagascar’s endangered ecosystems, and it is necessary to raise funds to support these activities.  The minimum amount required to cover my contribution to these important works is £2100.

Over the next few weeks I will be attempting to raise funds to support Azafady’s projects and to protect this unique and magnificent natural environment. Contributions of all sizes will be gratefully received.

Please keep returning to my blog to keep abreast of my activities as I try desperately to help the lemurs fill their trellis full of fruit in time for the commencement of the programme on 1 April 2011.

Thank you very much for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Azafady